Forms and Requests Received Will be Processed in 24-48 hours of Quest Receiving the Form.
To download a form on a PC right-click and save link as or save target as. On a MAC control/click and save to your computer.
- 2013 Fair Market Value Form The Fair Market Valuation of your self‐directed account assets must be provided to Quest IRA, Inc. annually and/or at the time of a distribution of an asset in‐kind or upon a Roth conversion or upon the death of the account holder. To accurately provide these reports, please complete this form and return it to Quest IRA, Inc. no later than January 16, 2014.
- Change of Beneficiary This form is used to add or change beneficiaries to your account with Quest IRA. Both primary and contingent beneficiaries can be listed to specify how the balance in the account shall be paid in the event of death. Changes can be made to the beneficiaries at any time by the account holder, but cannot be changed by any Interested Party Designees or Limited Power of Attorneys.
- Roth Conversion Paperwork This form is used to complete a Roth conversion, a movement of funds from a tax deferred IRA to a tax free account, and to take a distribution from the account. Complete any account holder information, as well as the reason for the distribution.
- Credit Card Authorization Form This form allows Quest IRA to charge your credit card based on the completed information by the client.
- Change of Account Holder Information This form is used to verify the request to change a client’s account holder information, such as: address change, new e-mail address, etc. The form requires the old information that Quest IRA has on file, as well as the new information to update the client’s account. Once the form is completed, signed and returned, the New Accounts Department will be able to update the new information in our databases. After the client information has been changed, you will be notified of the update.
- Quest IRA Deposit Coupon Every day, Quest IRA receives hundreds of checks in the mail as well as those that are personally delivered to our various offices. The deposit coupon is used to identify your check, as well as how said check will be used.
- Outgoing Wiring Instructions The outgoing wiring form is used for clients that wish to do an outgoing wire, and to move any funds to another custodian. The form requires some general client information, as well as the recipient’s information to send any information to the appropriate location.
- Interested Party Designation This form allows another individual to have some access to your account information at Quest IRA. The interested party would be able to call and get an account balance and other basic information, however they are unable to make any changes to your account, sign a direction of investment, direction to sell, payment authorization letter, or any other administrative forms. Finally, the interested party is never permitted to authorize a distribution from the account or to change the beneficiaries listed on the account. The form must be completed and signed by the account holder, and once sent to the New Accounts Department, the information will be updated in the client’s account.
- Limited Power of Attorney This form names an individual as the agent and attorney-in-fact for the account. The completion of this form allows for the specified individual to have access to account information, sign a direction of investment, direction to sell, a payment authorization letter and any other administrative forms. However, like the interested party, the individual will not be able to authorize a distribution or change the beneficiaries listed on the account.
Submit Your Forms: All forms can be mailed or faxed to any of our locations or emailed to NewAccounts@QuestIRA.com.