Submit Your Forms: All forms can be mailed to any of our locations, emailed to info@QuestIRA.com or faxed to (281) 646-9701.
Forms and Requests Received Will be Processed in 24-48 hours of Quest Receiving the Form.Starter Kits- Open an Account
This section holds the various applications used to open an account with Quest IRA. The four pages of the Adoption Agreement, the general fee schedule, the $100 account opening fee and a copy of a valid, government issued I.D. are required to completely open a new account. If assistance is needed, one of our IRA specialists or a member of the New Accounts Department would be more than happy to walk you through the paperwork required to open your account and answer any questions. Please refer to the “contact us” drop down to find the contact information of the staff.
NOTE: All new account paperwork can be sent to NewAccounts@QuestIRA.com or by fax to (281) 646-9701.
Below is the fee schedule for accounts at Quest IRA. The fee schedule is one of the four components required to open a self-directed account with Quest IRA, but can also be used to change fee or payment options at a later date.
The Fee schedules are included in the respective Account Opening Starter Kits.
- A “Rollover Form” is needed to properly document and accept funds when an IRA holder is moving from a qualified plan (i.e. 401(k), 403(b), 457 etc.) into an IRA. Rollovers are initiated by the account holder. When initiating a rollover, the client will need to contact their qualified plan administrator for further direction.
- A “Transfer Form” is needed when a client needs to transfer from their current custodians IRA into a like IRA account at Quest IRA, Inc. (i.e. Traditional IRA to Traditional IRA). Transfers are initiated by the receiving custodian, therefore if you are transferring to Quest, we assist with initiating the movement of funds, and when transferring out of Quest IRA, you would work with the custodian that will receive the IRA funds.
- IRA Rollover or Direct Rollover (fillable PDF)
- Transfer Form (fillable PDF, this form cannot be completed via RSign)
- Rollover ESA to ESA (fillable PDF)
- Rollover HSA to HSA (fillable PDF)
- Rollover ROTH (fillable PDF)
NOTE: Your current custodian might require a medallion stamp guarantee and/or the original Transfer Form.
The Fair Market Valuation of your self‐directed account assets must be provided to Quest IRA, Inc. annually and/or at the time of a distribution of an asset in‐kind or upon a Roth conversion or upon the death of the account holder. To accurately provide these reports, please complete this form and return it to Quest IRA, Inc. no later than January 16, 2017.
This form is used to add or change beneficiaries to your account with Quest IRA. Both primary and contingent beneficiaries can be listed to specify how the balance in the account shall be paid in the event of death. Changes can be made to the beneficiaries at any time by the account holder, but cannot be changed by any Interested Party Designees or Limited Power of Attorneys.
- Change of Beneficiary (fillable PDF)
This form is used to complete a Roth conversion, a movement of funds from a tax deferred IRA to a tax free account, and to take a distribution from the account. Complete any account holder information, as well as the reason for the distribution.
Please use this guide when converting an asset inside your IRA.
This form allows Quest IRA to charge your credit card based on the completed information by the client.
This form is used to verify the request to change a client’s account holder information, such as: address change, new e-mail address, etc. The form requires the old information that Quest IRA has on file, as well as the new information to update the client’s account. Once the form is completed, signed and returned, the New Accounts Department will be able to update the new information in our databases. After the client information has been changed, you will be notified of the update.
Every day, Quest IRA receives hundreds of checks in the mail as well as those that are personally delivered to our various offices. The deposit coupon is used to identify your check, as well as how said check will be used. Please click the link below to access your client portal. Within the portal, you will be able to customize your very own deposit coupon to give to your tenants, borrowers, companies, etc. Please attach a deposit coupon to every check sent in to expedite processing. Click here to access the client portal
The outgoing wiring form is used for clients that wish to do an outgoing wire, and to move any funds to another custodian. The form requires some general client information, as well as the recipient’s information to send any information to the appropriate location.
This form allows another individual to have some access to your account information at Quest IRA. The interested party would be able to call and get an account balance and other basic information, however they are unable to make any changes to your account, sign a direction of investment, direction to sell, payment authorization letter, or any other administrative forms. Finally, the interested party is never permitted to authorize a distribution from the account or to change the beneficiaries listed on the account. The form must be completed and signed by the account holder, and once sent to the New Accounts Department, the information will be updated in the client’s account.
This form names an individual as the agent and attorney-in-fact for the account. The completion of this form allows for the specified individual to have access to account information, sign a direction of investment, direction to sell, a payment authorization letter and any other administrative forms. However, like the interested party, the individual will not be able to authorize a distribution or change the beneficiaries listed on the account.
- Quest 5305 Traditional IRA Custodial Agreement (fillable PDF)
- Quest 5305 Roth IRA Custodial Agreement & Disclosure (fillable PDF)
- Quest 5305 SIMPLE IRA Custodial Agreement & Disclosure (fillable PDF)
- Quest 5305 SEP IRA Custodial Agreement & Disclosure (fillable PDF)
- Quest 5305 HSA Custodial Agreement & Disclosure (fillable PDF)
- Quest 5305 Coverdell ESA Custodial Agreement & Disclosure (fillable PDF)